Website Pure Bang Games
We make awesome worlds for people to play in!
The ideal candidate loves fantasy worlds and has a solid grasp of form, structure, color, and light for both 2D and 3D art assets. They must be skilled in at least two forms of art production — illustration, modelling, texturing, animation, concept drawing — and be an expert in related tools –3ds Max, Photoshop, etc. The ideal candidate also works well in an environment with peers who are passionate about making great games and relishes the chance to mentor the next generation of great game artists.
- A minimum 5 years’ professional experience creating art in the game industry.
- A solid understanding of level design, 2D art, 2D animation, 3D modelling, and 3D animation.
- An exceptional understanding of human and creature anatomy and a keen eye towards form, shape, structure, and silhouette in regards to modeling.
- Superior eye for light, shade, color and detail in creating texture maps.
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Excellent understanding of what makes a game immersive, fun and play well.
- Ability to offer constructive feedback on the work of their subordinates and peers.
- Expert understanding of pipelines and the nature of production cycles in the industry.
- Must be able to learn, work, and mentor an established art style.
- Understanding and passion for the imagery of fantasy worlds.
- Have shipped AAA PC or console titles as a 3D artist.
- MMO, MOBA, and/or RPG games development experience.
- Strong foundation in the traditional arts, including but not limited to figure drawing and illustration.
- Experience with the Unity engine.
- Previous experience as a senior or lead.