We're a small, passionate team of experienced game development veterans, proudly located just north of Baltimore, MD, who are excited about the rise of touchscreen platforms.
Big Huge Games is looking for top-notch programmers to help us across all areas of code including tools, server-side and client development. We want engineers that live and breathe code, yet can still operate and communicate effectively in a highly interactive environment.
- Rapidly changing tasks including tools development, server optimizations, new gameplay features and more
- Memory and performance optimizations across all areas of gameplay and server-side
- Automation and testing tool support and development
- Group collaboration and code reviews
- Analytics and data analysis systems
- Working with all departments to ensure the best systems and tools to make our teams efficient and our games great
- Source control system knowledge, including git and/or Perforce
- Strength in C#, C++
- Java/Unix skills for server development
- Excellent team and interpersonal skills a must
- A passion for hands-on game development with a focus on attention to detail